Tuesday, April 8, 2014

La Isla Bonita

April 8, 2014

It’s been a while since I last posted (for reals - got you April Fool’s suckas!) - I have been beyond busy in yoga school, but here are some photos of my home in Haad Yuan, Koh Phangan, Thailand for the last month.  Omar and I have been island bums so long I now know how to identify gecko poop!  (And have unfortunately stepped in it!  Let me tell you - there are some giant geckos here!) I am sad to be leaving our island paradise, but excited for our next stop - Nepal!

 

IMG 8194Here’s looking at our home, Big Blue, where Omar and I spent the last 30 nights in our beach bungalow.

IMG 8190And the view from Big Blue looking out at our private beach, where we suffered daily jelly fish stings.  Jerks.

IMG 8150Yola, Shari, O and I decided to hike to the view point on one of my yoga-off days.  This near killed us - we are sooooo not ready for Nepal.

IMG 8165Here I am teaching a yoga class  - oohhh

IMG 8172Officially a Yoga Alliance approved teacher!

IMG 8173Home, sweet home

IMG 8188Shari and I with our yoga gurus, Lily and Ramananda, who taught us everything from back bends to meditation.

IMG 8178One of my fellow classmates, Amy, had just come Nepal and learned how to use the Tibetan Bowls - so peaceful!

IMG 8183My final closing ceremony at Blooming Lotus. 

IMG 8202Thong Sala - the main town on Koh Phangan - Omar and I spent two nights here so we could adjust to civilization and the real world again.  However, Omar failed and we ended up here instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment