Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Flower Fun

March 11, 2014

 

We headed back to Bangkok for another two days of fun before settling in on our new island home of Koh Phangan.  (I will let Omar post photos of our new home.)  I can’t tell you about how most of our time in Bangkok was spent - it’s a secret - but here was our trip to the flower market.  This is for you mom.

 

IMG 8133Thailand’s biggest flower market.

IMG 8128These are mostly for offerings.

IMG 8127Roses - less than $10 a bunch

IMG 8131Orchids - $5 a bunch

IMG 8141Leaves - practically free

IMG 8144The flower market had an inside vendor area and all sorts of store front florists.

IMG 8137Not to mention it spilled out onto the street.

 

I think a whole post on flowers officially makes me old and boring.  No offense to old and boring people.  Or to my mom who I think I just indirectly called old and boring.  Although in comparison to me you are old.  And maybe a little boring.  But I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment