Friday, January 24, 2014

Good Bye Chiang Mai

January 25, 2014

It was with long faces and heavy hearts that we left Chiang Mai 5 days ago and our new BFF’s Jim and Wendy.  We could have stayed in Chaing Mai happily for another month with all the fun activities and friends we made there. 

IMG 7254My last Mauy Thai training at the gym, drenched in sweat.

IMG 7262Walking home from the gym that night we saw a peace gathering in hopes to calm tensions in Bangkok.

IMG 7252I had a check up with a dermatologist (US $14).  He says no signs of skin cancer for me!

IMG 7342I love browsing the stores here to see what oddities I can find.

IMG 7344Read the ingredients - it really does have snail goo inside!!!  Where’s  PETA!!?!?!?!?!

IMG 7268Good bye to our new besties  . . . for now!

IMG 7265A new adventure begins . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment